In this episode of The Always Radiant Skin Podcast, formerly known as The Rachel Varga Podcast, Rachel Varga and special guest Susan Bratton explore the connection between skin health and sexuality. They delve into topics such as the benefits of sexual wellness for the skin, how to optimize your sexual health for radiant skin, and how to maintain a healthy and fulfilling sex life as you age. This episode offers unique insights into the intersection of skin health and sexuality, and provides actionable tips for listeners looking to unlock their radiance both inside and out.
Learn more about today's guest Susan Bratton at https://susanbratton.com/
- Sexual activity releases endorphins, which can reduce stress and promote better sleep. Both stress and poor sleep can negatively impact the skin, so reducing them can help improve skin health.
- During sex, blood flow to the skin increases, which can help deliver more oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells. This can lead to a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Orgasms can increase levels of estrogen, which can help keep the skin hydrated and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sexual activity can also help stimulate collagen production, which can help keep the skin firm and elastic.
- Finally, the physical touch and emotional intimacy of sexual activity can help reduce stress and improve overall well-being, which can also have a positive impact on the skin.
By exploring the connection between sexuality and skin health, this episode with Susan Bratton aims to provide listeners with actionable tips and insights for unlocking radiance from the inside out.
Ways to work with Rachel Varga!
In this episode, Rachel shares her expertise on customized skin and rejuvenation guidance, and offers exclusive skin care and dermarolling tutorials through her SkinCamp program. Listeners can even book a personalized One on One session with Rachel for customized guidance and use code PODCAST15 for 15% off.
Rachel also offers her top non-toxic skin care products, exfoliants, peels, dermal rollers, hair/skin/nail supplements and more at her online store. For those looking to slow down skin aging, Rachel has a FREE download of her 9 Keys to Slowing Skin Aging.
If you're interested in biohacking tools like red light therapy, emf mitigation, air purifiers, and more, Rachel has curated a list of her top favorites to help you age impossibly well.
To learn about skin care and product application tutorials be sure to register for her next or currently running SkinCamp program to access tutorials and the most up-to-date skin care and rejuvenation insights in her group training sessions that you can attend live or catch the replays at your convenience!
In addition to her skin care guidance and rejuvenation information, Rachel is passionate about etiquette, speech, and posture training to help people cultivate beautiful and radiant energy. She offers The School of Radiance, an online course where you can learn at your own pace in pre-recorded learning sessions and weekly live Q&A.
Listeners can also find Rachel's peer-reviewed and academically published articles on her website, as well as dermarolling options, serums, and learning how to dermal roll.
To stay up to date on Rachel's upcoming events and sessions, sign up for her newsletter and receive her FREE 9 Keys to Slowing Aging. And if you have any questions, feel free to email Rachel at [email protected].
As a disclaimer, please note that the information shared in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and it's always important to consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. Rachel disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm.
Thank you for tuning in to this episode of the the Always Radiant Skin show with Rachel Varga (formerly The Rachel Varga Podcast)!