Anniek asked a fabulous question about the best sunscreens for her skin and also for her children this summer. I discuss a few SPF tips, Summer skin tips and some insights into the future of “some” skin care companies which are utilizing nanotechnology, gene editing, exosomes and more… In today’s episode I summarize SPF FAQ’s, the future of skin care that you may want to be skeptical of and summer skin prep!
Announcement! 20% off sale on some of my top internal skin and support supplements ends soon! If you need to place a skin care order I recommend doing so now before I take a bit of a holiday!!! Email me at [email protected] now ?
- Book your One on One with Rachel Varga for customized skin and rejuvenation guidance and use code PODCAST15 for 15% off at https://rachelvarga.ca/get-started
- Register now for SummerSkinCamp.com which is happening soon! Register now! VIP’s save 15% on all skin care products, dermal rollers, hair care and much more for the ENTIRE of the summer season!!!
- DOWNLOAD my FREE 9 Keys to Slowing Skin Aging at https://rachelvarga.ca/slowaging
- SHOP my top skin care products, dermal rollers, supplements and more at https://rachelvarga.ca/store
- SAVE on my top at-home and in-office biohacking tools like red light therapy, emf mitigation, air purifiers and SO MUCH MORE to help you age impossibly well at https://RachelVarga.ca/favorites
- RESEARCH and additional insights into my peer reviewed and academically published articles can be found at https://rachelvarga.ca/research
Thank you for tuning into the show and I look forward to connecting with you soon!
As a Double Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist since 2011 with over 20,000 rejuvenation treatments performed on thousands of patients. I offer guidance through education on skin, rejuvenation practices/treatments, and achieving overall wellness in the areas of spirit, mind, body and beauty. I would love to hear from YOU! Rachel Varga, BScN, RN, CANS Email: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.