Kayla and I had a fabulous time connecting for her One on One skin and rejuvenation session today which was a lovely Mother’s Day gift from her husband. As a fellow nurse, we had a good laugh about “not knowing what you don’t know” and the dangers of purchasing supplements and skin care from social media ads which potentially can expose you to many toxins that aren’t listed on the ingredients list that I have seen happen a number of times with “trendy” hair, skin and nail supplements. During our session I reviewed the products she purchased and found a few red flags that I will share with you in today’s episode to help you become a smarter consumer to save your money and hopefully support more conscious consumerism. It’s not about buying things to try and solve your aging concerns, it’s about using products that are third party researched to be safe, and supporting companies that are also doing good things in the world. I discuss a concept of sending and receiving that in a world full of anonymous consumerism most people are unaware of the energetic exchange, and potential dangers, that take place when you buy something from someone on the internet.
I might actually perform an experiment on this very topic so stay tuned and stay sharp!
Biohacks mentioned in today’s episode!
- Viome Health Intelligence Test Kit. Test don’t guess your super or avoid foods and supplements! Test for it! Save $100 on your order using code Varga10 and I like the Health Intelligence test!
- 8 Sleep Mattress Cover. The only mattress that actively regulates temperature. Featuring patented hydro-powered cooling technology and the most advanced health and wellness tracking available.
Email me at [email protected] for details on the special promotion for my at-home skin hydration and brightening kit in a fabulous cosmetic bag from a super clean UK based skin care line that I LOVE!
Let me show you how to dermal roll your face, eyelids, neck, chest and hands, which products to apply after dermal rolling, how to clean your dermal roller and how to integrate it with your skin care routine, at-home peels and in-clinic rejuvenation!
?I warmly invite you into SpringSkinCamp.com ROUND 2 to access my LIVE dermal rolling demo and our next camp begins in about 1.5 weeks! Early bird pricing and VIP 15% off savings are happening now! I can’t wait to hang out with you and our amazing community of like minded radiant humans ? I invite YOU to join us and the community! Do you have a question about which options may be right for you?
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started and use promocode PODCAST15 for 15% off!
- SHOP my top skin care products, dermal rollers, supplements and more at https://rachelvarga.ca/store
- MASTERCLASSES are happening soon! I invite you to join me in my next Masterclass and be sure to register here for my next MasterClass invitation! https://rachelvarga.ca/live/
- SAVE on my top at-home and in-office biohacking tools like red light therapy, emf mitigation, air purifiers and SO MUCH MORE to help you age impossibly well at https://RachelVarga.ca/favorites
- Register for my next SkinCamp Group Program at https://RachelVarga.ca and learn about all of the things I can’t share for free online that can help you age impossibly well for many years and how to navigate skin health throughout the seasons!
- Register for Men’s SkinCamp Program and join my community offering which is specific to Men’s guidance at https://MensSkinCamp.com and join the 6 week program where I guide you through male specific rejuvenation options!
- Pick up a copy of my eBook Unlocking Your Vitality! Get more free resources on the SCIENCE of BEAUTY at https://rachelvarga.ca
- DOWNLOAD my FREE Sophisticated Skin Cheat Sheet and Rejuvenation Planning Guide at https://rachelvarga.ca/
As a Double Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist since 2011 with over 20,000 rejuvenation treatments performed on thousands of patients. I offer guidance through education on skin, rejuvenation practices/treatments, and achieving overall wellness in the areas of spirit, mind, body and beauty. I would love to hear from YOU! Rachel Varga, BScN, RN, CANS Email: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.